Each year, hundreds of volunteers work at West Waterford Festival of Food. The festival team here are extremely grateful for these volunteers helping us to ensure a flawless festival. Fill in the form here to get involved!
Volunteers are needed in the run up to the festival as well as over the weekend of the festival in a variety of areas - there's something for everyone:
• Administration / registration at events
• Promotional Activities (distribution of posters / flyers)
• Catering / Service
• First Aid
• Meeting and Greeting Guests
• Hosting (e.g. Food Trails, Bus Bia) etc.
• Creative Tasks i.e. making simple costumes / props / flags
Please note that volunteers must be over the age of 16, and that volunteers under the age of 18 must also complete a VolunteerParentalConsentForm which needs to be returned in advance to:
West Waterford Festival of Food
Civic Offices, Dungarvan, Co. Waterford